1. For ladies around the trail, Mizuno offers affordability and support in its Wave Ascend 5 Trail running shoe. Mizuno's 'wave technology' forms the foundation of numerous current designs. The wave's unique shape dissipates impact forces from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel. Additionally, Mizuno's unique approach to the sole from the shoe made to produce a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel foot on every step. In the Tucson area, Oro Valley's All About Walking and running sells a Mizuno footwear. This can be a great shoe for runners with heel-strike strides.
2. For triathletes and runners who opt for fast and light shoes, the K-Ona C is K-Swiss' ultra-light and stable running shoe. Durability is achieved having a rubber outsole, while flexibility is enhanced by ' flex-grooves' at around the shoe's upper. Stability comes from a rigid TPU midfoot shank.
The shoe offers optimum performance with moderate stability --a great choice for your lightweight trainer needs. World Class triathlete and Ironman champion Chris Lieto wears K-Ona athletic shoes. Although not intentionally created for the trail, the K-Ona C is great for sand running in the Rillito or Santa Cruz Rivers. K-Ona also can be useful for combination pavement and crushed granite trail running within the Rillito River Park. Due to the lightness, the K-Ona is good three to four-mile trail runs. Fleet Feet Sports in Tucson sells several K-Swiss models.
3. Runners seeking trail running shoes from the classic brand will pick the Brooks Cascadia (in styles for males and women). The eco-friendly high-abrasion rubber forms the outsole for long-run durability. Brooks also provides a thicker midsole that offers a wider base net for more inherent support. Forms of the most environmentally friendly shoes, featuring re-purposed and sustainable materials in nearly every component.
4. For barefoot running enthusiasts, Virbram FiveFingers KSO Trek may be the ultimate trail shoe. It's a lot more like a slipper with total flexibility to allow for a natural, mid-foot strike. The shoe's leather upper is closed having a Velcro strap. The super-tough EVA midsole will protect the foot from most sharp rocks. FiveFingers runners should also concentrate more on stride placement. The elastic collar round the ankle keeps out most debris, but some runners use gaiters when the trail is sandy or filled with small stones. Summit Hut in Tucson sells a variety of Vibram FiveFingers footwear.
5. Summit Hut also sells great trail shoes louboutin paris produced by Montrail, the hiking boot company. Montrail's Mountain Masochist trail running footwear (available in men's and women's styles) as tough rubber soles. The Masochist's sole is still flexible enough to adapt to uneven trail surfaces. Another rubber piece is around the front from the shoe, protection against toe stubbing. It's light and breathable upper, so sweat will evaporate as the run gets hotter.
So choose from of these top five trail running shoes'Mizuno Wave Acsend 5, K-Ona C, Brooks Cascadia, Vibram KSO Trek, and also the Mountain Masochist. Enjoy the many trails around Tucson!