1. Know your size. If you have never had a pair of Nike shoes before. What should you do is to know your shoe size prior to making a purchase. All Nike footwear is exactly a 1/2 size small compared to both Adidas and Reebok. If that comparison fails, you can go to the local shoe store and try on the set of Nike shoes to determine your size.
2. Check the patent. You should check the patent and manufacturing of every Nike shoes created by exploring the tag on the underside of the tongue or even the within either heel. This mark shows the manufacturing date, month, day and year that shoe is made. Remember one thing- get your moneys worth. It means all Nike shoes are guaranteed for just two years from manufacturing date, so if something goes wrong with your shoes prior to the 2 yrs are up, don't hesitate to send them back towards the manufactured, whether you bought them used online or not.
3. Check the shoes authenticity. The manufacturing tag on the underside of the tongue also contains a UPC# that's crucial to telling the authenticity of the trademark. This tag includes the style and color number and it will continually be a 6-digit number followed by a slash and then a 3-digit number, like 567893-967. Every Nike shoe has exactly a 6 to 3 number succession. However, many fakes may have fake UPC codes. What's more, every authentic Nike shoes have a unique SKU number. Ensure the number on the box matches the number around the shoes.
4. Check the reviews and opinions on the sellers page to make certain that other people have already been satisfied with the sellers service, have obtained the purchases they were expecting and don't have complaints about the products quality. Focus on some neutral, negative or any unusual positive feedback comments.
5. Read the shoe. The only of the Nike shoe is created out of real BRS 1000 rubber. You can tell this by touching and squeezing it. It feels like rubber. Fake Nike's will be made from a shiny, much harder plastic. Also check the threading where the material meets the sole, to see if there are mismatching colors, pore craftsmanship or glue marks.
Overall, if you are patient, smart, do your research and give consideration you'll find great deals on authentic Nike shoes in no time.